Lazy Lagoon Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Bagamoyo, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED BAGAMOYO FOR A BEACH VACATION IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAZY LAGOON LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Lazy Lagoon Lodge
3. Lazy Lagoon Lodge Map
4. Photos For Lazy Lagoon Lodge
5. Video For Lazy Lagoon Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Lazy Lagoon Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I really cannot say enough good things about AfricanMecca- they made my holiday stress free and it really was a week spent in paradise. I will use them again for my travels to this region. Raza and his team were absolutely amazing!
Dr. Jennifer Byrne - James Madison University - Virginia, United States
Thanks for a fantastic holiday. It was in a great location and only took me 45 seconds to walk from my room to the beach. The bar has amazing views across the ocean. Thanks again for this fabulous introduction to East Africa.
Riazat Butt - Journalism Services, The Guardian - London, United Kingdom
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
Not a day has passed that we have not been overwhelmed by what we experienced, and by how fantastic our vacation was. It was truly magical. The pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
We wanted to thank you for the great amount of care you put into helping us with our travel planning for Africa. We were very much in your hands. Many thanks again, Raza for all your care, attention, advice and professionalism.
Lorraine Beach and Marilyn Jolly - Marrickville, Australia
BAGAMOYO HOTELS & RESORTS
EXPLORE MORE ON BAGAMOYO IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN TRIP TO BAGAMOYO IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lazy Lagoon Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAZY LAGOON
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +