List Of Accommodations To Stay In Akagera
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Safari Prices, Reviews, Maps, Photos, Videos & Room Rate Guide For Akagera
1. Magashi Camp - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceBeside Lake Rwanyakazinga, the upmarket Magashi Camp is located within an exclusive wilderness in the remote northeastern corner of Akagera National Park. The camp is ideal for discerning vacationers looking for the best of amenities and facilities. It boasts of frequent sightings of wildlife around the locale. Choose from one of the 6 lakeside tents that have rollable canvas sides so that you can immerse yourself in the beauty of The large bed comes with mosquito netting, while the deck outside has a small seating area to revel in the fabulous vistas.
2. Ruzizi Tented Lodge - Tier 2 Deluxe ExperienceIf you are looking for an authentic tented safari experience in Akagera National Park, opt for Ruzizi Tented Lodge as your deluxe-priced accommodation. Following eco-friendly principles in both building construction and operation, the lodge offers just 9 tents for discerning travelers, including a treetop suite. Ruzizi is crafted from natural materials gathered locally and uses solar energy for power. It’s located beside the papyrus-filled marshes of picturesque Lake Ihema, where you can watch hippos wallowing in the shallow water and crocodiles sunning themselves, their jaws agape. Enjoy walking the boardwalks to access the lounge, dining area, and viewing deck, while the sounds of the bush fill your wilderness holiday with tranquility.
3. Akagera Game Lodge - Tier 3 Value ExperienceA value vacation accommodation, Akagera Game Lodge is perched atop a ridge that offers panoramic views of Akagera Park. Comprising a series of two-story motel-like structures with stone detailing, the lodge includes a lounge with an upper-level bar and two swimming pools, one of which is suited for guests with children. In addition to its 62 rooms and suites, the lodge also offers two distinct rondavel cottages, one with three bedrooms and the other with two. These cottages include a kitchenette and dining area. This is a child-friendly value lodge that can provide high chairs and cribs upon request.
Write A Trip Review On Akagera In Rwanda
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR AKAGERA IN RWANDA
When visiting Akagera, we recommend combining it with a gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and a city tour of Kigali. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Read More +
GUIDE ON AKAGERA PARK
Situated along the northeastern border, the reserve was created in 1934. Today, Akagera hosts all the Big Five of Africa. In 2015-2017, conservation efforts were made to bring back the lions and rhinos.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN AKAGERA
Spend your safari game drives in Akagera viewing both small and large grazing herbivores alongside stealthy predators. Birdwatchers will be enchanted by the sheer multitude of avian fauna found here.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT AKAGERA
The natural wilderness of Akagera is so mesmerizing that you could visit year round. Every season provides an opportunity to view the park in a new light; though, we recommend visits during the dry season.
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO AKAGERA IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Akagera ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED AKAGERA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE AKAGERA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +