AfricanMecca Lake Nakuru Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Lake Nakuru Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Lake Nakuru.
2. Lake Nakuru Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Lake Nakuru Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Lake Nakuru Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Lake Nakuru Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Lake Nakuru Pricing Notes- The above Lake Nakuru pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Lake Nakuru Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN LAKE NAKURU
Accommodation choice in Lake Nakuru is an important part of your holiday in Kenya. Flamingo Hill Camp and Mbweha Camp offer you a deluxe experience while Lion Hill Lodge focusses on a value guests.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN LAKE NAKURU
Game drive is the main activity. Foragers, grazers, hunters and scavengers all play their roles in the natural existence of Lake Nakuru. The park also has over 450 birds species including the flamingos.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT LAKE NAKURU
Lake Nakuru is a year-round wildlife park. During the cool-dry season of July through October, there are limited numbers of fresh water sources around which the animals congregate thus the best time.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, The Lake Nakuru outing was great! We saw lots of pelicans, some flamingos, both black and white rhino... We've already recommended a Kenya safari to friends and relatives. Thanks again
Scott Aaronson - Associate Professor, M.I.T - Boston, United States
Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much. From the flamingo of Lake Nakuru and the foot hills of Masai Mara, we saw the best of what Kenya safari has to offer.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - San Francisco, California, United States
Dear Altaf, We would like to thank your team for such a well planned and wonderful holiday. Kenya is such an amazing country, and we felt that the itinerary you helped us set up was perfect...
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
Jambo Altaf, As usual the program went like clockwork and it was a wonderful holiday in Rift Valley & Masai Mara. Lake Nakuru is absolutely stunning and exceeded my expectations..
Simon Woodlock, Chief Financial Officer, Synovate - Surbiton, United Kingdom
Thank you so, so much for all of your help in planning our amazing safari to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, and Nairobi. Everything went so smoothly. Our tour guides were the best!!
Joanne Wright - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
We were extremely pleased with our itinerary. All those elephants and giraffes just posing and asking to have their pictures taken. Thank you for planning one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR LAKE NAKURU IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Lake Nakuru National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa and Naivasha - a Great Rift Valley Lake. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
LAKE NAKURU PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE NAKURU IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Lake Nakuru ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE NAKURU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE NAKURU REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +