READ MORE ON SLEEPING WARRIOR LODGE AND CAMP
MAP OF SLEEPING WARRIOR LODGE AND CAMP IN LAKE ELEMENTAITA
2. Reviews For Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp
3. Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp Map
4. Photos For Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp
5. Video For Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, The Lake Nakuru outing was great! We saw lots of pelicans, some flamingos, both black and white rhino... We've already recommended a Kenya safari to friends and relatives. Thanks again
Scott Aaronson - Associate Professor, M.I.T - Boston, United States
Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much. From the flamingo of Lake Nakuru and the foot hills of Masai Mara, we saw the best of what Kenya safari has to offer.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - San Francisco, California, United States
Dear Altaf, We would like to thank your team for such a well planned and wonderful holiday. Kenya is such an amazing country, and we felt that the itinerary you helped us set up was perfect...
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
Jambo Altaf, As usual the program went like clockwork and it was a wonderful holiday in Rift Valley & Masai Mara. Lake Nakuru is absolutely stunning and exceeded my expectations..
Simon Woodlock, Chief Financial Officer, Synovate - Surbiton, United Kingdom
Thank you so, so much for all of your help in planning our amazing safari to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, and Nairobi. Everything went so smoothly. Our tour guides were the best!!
Joanne Wright - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
We were extremely pleased with our itinerary. All those elephants and giraffes just posing and asking to have their pictures taken. Thank you for planning one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE ELEMENTAITA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Sleeping Warrior Lodge and Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SLEEPING WARRIOR LODGE AND CAMP
EXPLORE MORE ON LAKE ELEMENTAITA IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE ELEMENTAITA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SLEEPING WARRIOR LODGE AND CAMP REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +