Ruaha River Lodge - Ruaha - Tanzania Safari Tour
Ruaha National Park, home to Ruaha River Lodge, lies in the convergence zone where northern and southern hemisphere mammals and migrant birds overlap. The vast area of the park varies between mountains and escarpments, grassland plains, rocky kopjes and riverine areas. With such a choice of habitat, it is not surprising that a wide diversity of wildlife species make Ruaha National Park their home.
The Great Ruaha River is the lifeline of the Ruaha; Ruaha River Lodge offers AfricanMecca guests the privilege of your own riverside banda designed to blend seamlessly into the surroundings. The local stone and thatch room has minimal impact on the environment and game viewing from your veranda is a relaxing and enthralling option. Your hosts, Peter and Sarah Fox have an in-depth knowledge of the park and its inhabitants having lived in and around Ruaha all of their lives; together with their team of guides, they will ensure that you will want your stay at Ruaha River Lodge to go on forever. Ruaha River Lodge is unfenced and animals are free to move in and out of the lodge.
Tell Me More About Ruaha River Lodge Located In Ruaha as an African Safari & Tanzania Safari Holiday Accommodation
• Ruaha River Lodge has twenty rooms with either twin beds or a double bed. Additional beds can be added with ease.
• The ensuite bathroom has a shower, toilet and washbasin with solar-heated hot water.
• All the rooms are protected by mosquito gauze on the windows.
• A generator provides electricity for lights and battery charging until 11pm each night. Hurricane lamps are provided at dusk, which come in very handy when walking to dinner and back to the room.
African Safari Culinary and Dining Experience At Ruaha River Lod
ge Located In Ruaha Tanzania
• Food is prepared from fresh produce from the Fox family's Highland farm. A full English breakfast is complimented by freshly baked cinnamon bread, fresh fruit, tea and coffee.
• Lunch is a cold buffet with a selection of meats, pastries or pizzas and salads, followed by dessert. Dinner is a three-course meal with a vegetarian option.
• Drinks are served around a campfire on the riverbank or high up in the elevated bar with its spectacular views up and down the river.
African Safari Nature Experience and Activities At Ruaha River Lodge Located In Ruaha National Park Tanzania
• Specialized day wildlife watching and game driving safaris in Ruaha National Park Tanzania.
• Ornithological Tanzania safaris.
• Nature and Walking Safaris with an armed ranger.
• Crocodile and Hippo watching expeditions.
• Ruaha Sundowner photographic safari opportunities.