What We Like About Kyaninga Lodge
- Located on a scenic rim overlooking its namesake crater lake and the faraway distant Rwenzori Mountains.
- Free-form swimming pool with loungers perfect for tranquil holiday siestas in the sun.
- Solar panels generate power for heating shower water and charging electronics.
- With just 9 rooms, lodge is ideal for discerning guests looking for quiet, personalized service.
- The best luxury lodge in the Kibale region for your chimpanzee safari in Uganda.
Things To Note When Staying At Kyaninga Lodge
- Around 60 - 90 minutes drive from the starting point of chimpanzee tours in Kibale National Park. Fort Portal is the nearest town, reached by a drive of over 10 kilometers.
- The lodge owners supports distinct sustainable programs e.g. Kyaninga Child Development Centre, Kyaninga Forest Foundation, Kyaninga Dairy, and empowering local employment.
- Rooms are on the inclines and accessible only by stairs; not suitable for physically challenged guests.
- No fitness center or dedicated spa, but provides in-room massage services and a lawn tennis court.
- Due to lack of competition, the prices are on the higher side as there is no alternative lodge offering a similar kind of service and experience.
Kyaninga Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kibale, Uganda
Write A Review On Kyaninga Lodge In Kibale, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIBALE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KYANINGA LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Kyaninga Lodge
3. Kyaninga Lodge Map
4. Photos For Kyaninga Lodge
5. Video For Kyaninga Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Kibale
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON KIBALE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO KIBALE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kyaninga Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KYANINGA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +