READ MORE ON PROTEA HOTEL ENTEBBE BY MARRIOTT
PROTEA HOTEL ENTEBBE BY MARRIOTT TRIP REVIEWS & ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott
- Just 1 kilometer from Entebbe International Airport, the beachside hotel is ideal for leisure and business travelers touring Uganda and helps avoid the hassle of staying in Kampala and stuck in traffic.
- Includes the use of a fitness center, swimming pool, on-site massage service and spa treatment at Tides Spa.
- Hotel is child-friendly and offers a wading pool for kids.
- Offers good breakfast with amiable and warm staff.
- Rooms have balconies and verandahs, and upper-level balconies offer excellent lake views.
Things To Note When Staying At Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott
- With a conference room capacity of 250 attendees, the hotel may become noisy during events (especially UN meetings).
- Offers a large number of rooms and suites (86) and may not be suitable for guests looking for a quiet boutique or luxury experience with personalized services.
- With the airport so close, guests are likely to hear air traffic.
- Few of the Standard Guest Rooms have airport views with no balcony. Quality of food and service can sometimes be variable and inconsistent.
- Prices are on the higher side due to the lakeside location and proximity to the airport with minimal competition from other deluxe and mid-range hotels in Entebbe.
Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Entebbe, Uganda
Write A Review On Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott In Entebbe, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE PROTEA HOTEL ENTEBBE BY MARRIOTT REVIEW
2. Reviews For Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott
3. Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott Map
4. Photos For Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott
5. Video For Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Entebbe
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Protea Hotel Entebbe By Marriott? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON PROTEA HOTEL ENTEBBE BY MARRIOTT
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +