READ MORE ON MOUNT KILIMANJARO NATIONAL PARK
ROOM PRICE GUIDE FOR MOUNT KILIMANJARO SAFARI IN TANZANIA
Option 2: Select Below Our Highly Recommended & Unique Designed Mount Kilimanjaro Climbs & Safaris
Routes Visited: Lemosho, Rongai, Machame, Marangu, Shira & Umbwe
Areas Visited: Arusha Park & Mount Kilimanjaro Park (Private Conservancy - West)
AfricanMecca Mount Kilimanjaro Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Mount Kilimanjaro Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Mount Kilimanjaro Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Mount Kilimanjaro Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1000 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1250 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Mount Kilimanjaro Pricing Notes- The above Mount Kilimanjaro pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Mount Kilimanjaro Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN KILIMANJARO
AfricanMecca lists three excellent safari accommodations in western Kilimanjaro, ranked according to the experiences and standards of hospitality they have to offer under their Safari Tier brand.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN KILIMANJARO
Each camp in Western Kilimanjaro offers it own specialized activities, bird-watching safaris, nature walks, game drives including off-road and night safaris, hikes, troute fishing and visits to native villages.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KILIMANJARO
The best time to visit the western Kilimanjaro plains on your northern safari of Tanzania will vary according to your interests. In general, animals are easier to spot when foliage is sparse and dry from July to October.
Read More +
KILIMANJARO CLIMBS & TREKS
Your Kilimanjaro dream climb is entirely your own to design. Uhuru Trails by AfricanMecca will work with you to customize exactly the triumphant Tanzanian mountainous quest experience you want.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well by all your ground team and everything ran smoothly. I enjoyed it all.
Alan Winner, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MOUNT KILIMANJARO IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting Mount Kilimanjaro National Park, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
MOUNT KILIMANJARO PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MOUNT KILIMANJARO IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mount Kilimanjaro ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOUNT KILIMANJARO NATIONAL PARK
MOUNT KILIMANJARO CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MOUNT KILIMANJARO NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED MOUNT KILIMANJARO FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOUNT KILIMANJARO REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +