What We Like About Apoka Safari Lodge
- Small safari vacation accommodation offering just 10 rooms, allowing for a personalized safari experience with few other guests.
- Located inside the park. Has a swimming pool. Offers excellent services and delicious meals.
- Has a rustic ambiance, with spectacular views of the savannah, completely in keeping with the safari setting. The nearby waterhole attracts traversing wildlife.
- Rooms stand on stilts off the ground, but the staff assists physically disabled guests to make their stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Eco-friendly lodge uses a combination of generator and solar panels for power for lighting and charging electronics; also recycles much of its waste.
Things To Note When Staying At Apoka Safari Lodge
- Prices are on the higher end of the spectrum as there are no alternative or comparable luxury or deluxe lodges in Kidepo.
- Does not have facilities such as a fitness center or spa. Internet access is limited at the lodge.
- Due to its remoteness, power supply is limited, and guests may have to make do with a single outlet in the cabins.
- Not young family-friendly; kids younger than 5 years are not permitted.
- It is a 12 hours drive or 2 hours flight to get to Kidepo from Kampala. For your stay at Apoka, we recommend you fly to the park.
Apoka Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kidepo Valley, Uganda
Write A Review On Apoka Safari Lodge In Kidepo Valley, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIDEPO VALLEY FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE APOKA SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Apoka Safari Lodge
3. Apoka Safari Lodge Map
4. Photos For Apoka Safari Lodge
5. Video For Apoka Safari Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Apoka Safari Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
KIDEPO VALLEY CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON KIDEPO VALLEY IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO KIDEPO VALLEY IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Apoka Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON APOKA SAFARI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +