WHERE TO STAY IN NYUNGWE PARK
List Of Accommodations To Stay In Nyungwe
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Safari Prices, Reviews, Maps, Photos, Videos & Room Rate Guide For Nyungwe
1. One&Only Nyungwe House - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceAn upmarket, farmstead vacation accommodation, One&Only Nyungwe House was formerly known as Nyungwe Forest Lodge. It’s a luxury lodge well-suited to the requirements of discerning guests. Located in the tea plantation of Gisakura, the resort offers boutique facilities such as a heated infinity pool, well-equipped gym, and a wellness center where guests can enjoy expert massages. Choose from 24 rooms housed in villas, some with twin beds and the others with double beds. Guests may also opt for one of 2 Presidential Suites, each of which can sleep up to 4 guests. Enjoy your stay in Nyungwe National Park by making use of the convenient room amenities, including a minibar, LCD flat-screen TV, and supplies for making tea and coffee. Ensuite bathrooms feature a bidet, shower stall, bathtub, and twin vanities.
2. Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel - Tier 3 Value ExperienceAccessed by way of a dirt road leading up to a higher elevation site is the value Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel. Suitable for the budget-conscious traveler, this accommodation offers enchanting views of Nyungwe Forest Park all around. The hotel’s 12 rooms are lined up on each side of a rondavel that houses the two-story reception area, lounge, and dining room. What the hotel lacks in impressive decor it makes up for with amazing panoramas. Each of the 12 rooms, located in individual cottages, is named for the specific Rwandan attraction it faces. Each room includes a seating area, sleeping area, ensuite bathroom, and fireplace. The bathrooms feature a shower-bathtub combo.
Write A Trip Review On Nyungwe In Rwanda
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR NYUNGWE IN RWANDA
When visiting Nyungwe, we recommend combining it with a gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Akagera and a city tour of Kigali. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Read More +
GUIDE ON NYUNGWE PARK
Situated in the southwestern corner of Rwanda, the stunningly beautiful Nyungwe Forest Park is part of the Albertine Rift eco-region, making it a great part of your African wilderness primate vacation.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN NYUNGWE
Nyungwe Forest is known for the 13 species of primates including chimpanzees that flourish. Hidden away in this incredible biome are also small reptiles, amphibians, and 310 species of magnificent birds.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT NYUNGWE
Nyungwe Forest Park has a pleasant climate that makes it perfect for a hiking safari vacation in Rwanda during the dry season. it has a cool, temperate climate that visitors generally find pleasant.
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NYUNGWE IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Nyungwe ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED NYUNGWE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NYUNGWE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +