AfricanMecca Lake Kivu Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Rwanda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Lake Kivu Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Lake Kivu.
2. Lake Kivu Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Lake Kivu Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Rwanda starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Lake Kivu Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Lake Kivu Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Rwanda starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Lake Kivu Pricing Notes- The above Lake Kivu pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Rwanda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Rwanda.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Lake Kivu Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In RwandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON RWANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN LAKE KIVU
If you are looking for a deluxe resort with good facilities and amenities, we recommend Lake Kivu Serena Hotel. The value accommodations are Cormoran Lodge (7-log cabins) and the 34-room Lake Kivu Hotel.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN LAKE KIVU
At Lake Kivu, you have the option of going on bird walks, kayaking, windsurfing, jet-skiing, traditional fishing, visiting tea and coffee farms, Munezero boat cruise, cycling, Congo Nile trail hikes etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT LAKE KIVU
If you intend to vacation in Lake Kivu, you can safely choose the dry seasons as the best time to visit. The daytime high temperatures average around 27C (81F) in the warmest months of August - October.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR LAKE KIVU IN RWANDA
When visiting Lake Kivu, we recommend combining it with a gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe, Akagera and a city tour of Kigali. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
LAKE KIVU SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE KIVU IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Lake Kivu ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE KIVU
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE KIVU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE KIVU REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +