READ MORE ON ONE&ONLY GORILLA'S NEST LODGE
ONE&ONLY GORILLA'S NEST LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR
What We Like About One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
- Located at Kinigi, close to the headquarters of the Volcanoes National Park. Thus, it is easy for guests to travel to the starting point of the gorilla safari treks.
- Luxury accommodation primarily serving upmarket guests.
- Mid-sized lodge with 14 rooms and 7 suites offering the tranquil vacation experience with low footfall and personalized service.
- Meals are very appetizing and specially cooked by the personal chef according to guest preferences.
- Has rooming options for larger groups of up to 4 guests who can book the two-bedroom suite or prefer private dining opportunities.
Things To Note When Staying At One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
- Costs are on the higher side for a premier accommodation due to the luxurious standards in Rwanda, caters to the affluent demographic which desires the best and finest of facilities, amenities and services.
- Hosts a swimming pool, fitness center with sauna - steam room and a spa for holistic treatments and massages; some guests may prefer the absence of such add-on hotel-like facilities in a safari setting. Also, other guests may view the ultra-sophisticated ambiance and luxury aesthetics of the lodge as out of place in an authentic safari wilderness.
- Solar footprint is minimal for a small accommodation; the lodge should consider being more ecologically sustainable and utilizing 100% solar energy.
- Variable rooming experiences and views; each of the rooms and suites have a unique decor and faces a different section of the property.
- Limited availability during peak season as there are limited rooms for ultra-luxury lodges in Volcanoes. We recommend booking Gorilla’s Nest 12-18 months in advance.
One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge In Volcanoes, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ONE&ONLY GORILLA'S NEST LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
3. One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge Map
4. Photos For One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
5. Video For One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Singita Kwitonda LodgeVolcanoes
Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeVolcanoes
One&Only Gorilla’s Nest LodgeVolcanoes
Mountain Gorilla View LodgeVolcanoes
Le Bambou Gorilla LodgeVolcanoes
Gorillas Volcanoes HotelVolcanoes
Five Volcanoes Boutique HotelVolcanoes
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ONE&ONLY GORILLA'S NEST LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +