VIDEO FOR KAREN BLIXEN COTTAGES IN NAIROBI
Video for this accommodation is currently being edited for publishing and will be available on our web site in the next 3-6 months. Please check again soon or signup for our newsletter to receive video & Africa travel news updates. Thank you for your patience.READ MORE ON KAREN BLIXEN COTTAGES
2. Reviews For Karen Blixen Cottages
3. Karen Blixen Cottages Map
4. Photos For Karen Blixen Cottages
5. Video For Karen Blixen Cottages
6. Trip Ideas For Karen Blixen Cottages
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect. We were spoiled...
Mrs Annemarie Bain - New York, United States
The House of Waine was the perfect place to get acclimated after our long flight. Very relaxing, comfortable, peaceful. Giraffe Manor was incredible. My wife and I wish to thank you for all your hard work in arranging and planning this trip.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves and Royal Mara Safari Lodge to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
Dear Altaf, We would like to thank your team for such a well planned and wonderful holiday. Everything went beautifully from the moment we got on the plane, and we received nothing but the best hospitality and warmth from everybody.
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
I want to let you know we had a wonderful time in Kenya and everything went a planned! We got to see lots of lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, ostriches, hippos, rhinos, crocodiles, gazelles, impalas, topi, and lots of birds.
James Brubaker & Michael Hess, Pennsylvania United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Jambo Altaf, I want to let you know that both Dorothy and I found our two week trip to Kenya to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more.
John Lowry - Cheshire, United Kingdom
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO NAIROBI IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Karen Blixen Cottages? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KAREN BLIXEN COTTAGES
HAVE YOU VISITED NAIROBI ON A TOUR VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KAREN BLIXEN COTTAGES REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +