What We Like About Kyambura Gorge Lodge
- Superb location on the edge of Kyambura Gorge near Queen Elizabeth Park with fabulous savannah and gorge views.
- Offers just 8 bandas including 4 deluxe bandas to allow for an intimate and luxury safari vacation experience with personalized service. Drinks are included.
- Facilities including a swimming pool and spa. One complimentary massage per stay.
- Staff offers warm, friendly service and is attentive to guest needs.
- Solar panels heat shower water and generate electricity for charging electronics.
Things To Note When Staying At Kyambura Gorge Lodge
- Rooms have variable views, with some overlooking the savannah plains or gorge. Located just outside Queen Elizabeth National Park; access to the lodge is via a dirt track.
- Does not have a fitness center though the intensity of the Kyambura wetland and gorge walks will keep you in shape.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned but have fans to keep traveling guests comfortable.
- Due to lack of competition for an alternate Tier 1 Premier safari accommodation, prices are on the higher side though worth the experience it offers.
- The lodge owners via Volcanoes Trust are pioneers in sustainable tourism and support many community initiatives such as the Kyambura Women’s Coffee Cooperative, tree planting at Mvule Trust, apiary support at Omumashaka Bee Keepers Co-Operative etc.
Kyambura Gorge Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Queen Elizabeth, Uganda
Write A Review On Kyambura Gorge Lodge In Queen Elizabeth, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED QUEEN ELIZABETH FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KYAMBURA GORGE LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Kyambura Gorge Lodge
3. Kyambura Gorge Lodge Map
4. Photos For Kyambura Gorge Lodge
5. Video For Kyambura Gorge Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Queen Elizabeth Park
2. Trip Review For Queen Elizabeth Park
3. Where To Stay In Queen Elizabeth Park
4. Queen Elizabeth Park Safari Activities & Tour Attractions
5. Best Time & Weather To Visit Queen Elizabeth Park
6. Uganda Safari Prices & Gorilla - Chimpanzee Trekking
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO QUEEN ELIZABETH IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kyambura Gorge Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KYAMBURA GORGE LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +