READ MORE ON ISHASHA WILDERNESS CAMP
ISHASHA WILDERNESS CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Ishasha Wilderness Camp
- Strategic location beside the Ntungwe River, surrounded by lush greenery with views of some of the wildlife coming to drink at the river.
- Has just 10 tented rooms for vacationers, allowing for a quiet, personalized safari experience in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Operates on eco-friendly principles, such as using sustainable materials for building the lounge and tents, eco-friendly toilets, and rainwater harvesting.
- Great location and views of the park and wildlife, authentic wilderness ambiance with sightings around the camp. Perfect location to spot the Ishasha tree-climbing lions.
- Drinks are included at the camp.
Things To Note When Staying At Ishasha Wilderness Camp
- Does not have a swimming pool, fitness center, or spa for the right reasons - an authentic safari camp.
- Has tents erected on the banks of the Ntungwe River in Queen Elizabeth National Park, accessible via dirt pathways; guests may need escorts to reach their tents at night.
- Offers a rustic ambiance that may not be suitable for high-end traveling guests looking for luxurious facilities and amenities.
- The ensuite bathroom offers the traditional bucket shower. You will need to advise the camp on your preferred shower times to preheat your water.
- Ideal location to connect to other safari areas i.e. Bwindi for gorilla trekking to day safari in Mweya for the Kazinga Channel boating.
Ishasha Wilderness Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Queen Elizabeth, Uganda
Write A Review On Ishasha Wilderness Camp In Queen Elizabeth, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED QUEEN ELIZABETH FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ISHASHA WILDERNESS CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Ishasha Wilderness Camp
3. Ishasha Wilderness Camp Map
4. Photos For Ishasha Wilderness Camp
5. Video For Ishasha Wilderness Camp
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Queen Elizabeth Park
2. Trip Review For Queen Elizabeth Park
3. Where To Stay In Queen Elizabeth Park
4. Queen Elizabeth Park Safari Activities & Tour Attractions
5. Best Time & Weather To Visit Queen Elizabeth Park
6. Uganda Safari Prices & Gorilla - Chimpanzee Trekking
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO QUEEN ELIZABETH IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ishasha Wilderness Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ISHASHA WILDERNESS CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +