What We Like About Nile Safari Lodge
- Secluded location in the southern bank of Murchison Falls Park.
- Authentic safari lodge ambiance with the right blend of ultra-deluxe comfort.
- Offers only 8 bandas, providing a personalized and intimate safari vacation experience with few other guests.
- Has the option of booking the Exclusive Banda with a plunge pool and star bed - popular with honeymoon couples. Family Banda is ideal for parents with young children as it has its own exclusive use of a swimming pool and private dining.
- Scenic views of the White Nile River. Mtoni Spa for getting expert massages.
Things To Note When Staying At Nile Safari Lodge
- Accessible only to visitors driving in from other areas of Uganda, not suitable for guests who are flying as the lodge does not offer game drive safaris. You need to arrive with your own guide and 4x4 vehicle from Kampala.
- An upper deluxe establishment, though, not intended for the discerning safari holidaymakers looking for ultra-luxurious rooms, facilities, services, amenities and safari activities included in their rooming pricing.
- The lodge is popular with Ugandans and expats living in East Africa.
- Being a smaller property with only 8 rooms, it gets booked 12 - 18 months during the peak seasons.
- The primary game drive areas are in the northern bank. Guests need to cross the Paraa ferry at scheduled times on entry and exit. It is a 20-25 minutes drive to Paraa.
Nile Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Murchison Falls, Uganda
Write A Review On Nile Safari Lodge In Murchison Falls, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED MURCHISON FALLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NILE SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Nile Safari Lodge
3. Nile Safari Lodge Map
4. Photos For Nile Safari Lodge
5. Video For Nile Safari Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Murchison Falls
2. Trip Review For Murchison Falls Park
3. Where To Stay In Murchison Falls
4. Murchison Falls Safari Activities & Tour Attractions
5. Best Time & Weather To Visit Murchison Falls
6. Uganda Safari Prices & Gorilla - Chimpanzee Trekking
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nile Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NILE SAFARI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +