What We Like About Mount Gahinga Lodge
- Located close to the main gate of Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, offering easy access to the trailhead for gorilla tracking excursions.
- With just 8 rooms, touring guests can enjoy a tranquil, personalized safari experience.
- Offers stunning views of the lush greenery and volcanoes of the reserve.
- Spa providing one complimentary massage per stay to ease sore muscles after gorilla-trekking trips.
- Eco-friendly establishment, with solar panels to generate power for lighting and heating shower water.
Things To Note When Staying At Mount Gahinga Lodge
- The owner of the lodge supports the indigenous Batwa tribe through Volcanoes Safaris Partnership Trust.
- Deluxe rustic establishment for discerning vacationers offering excellent value. Not a luxury lodge.
- Access road to the lodge is very bumpy, and navigation takes time and patience.
- The only proper tourist accommodation in Mgahinga, and the lack of competition may curb improvement of standards.
- Limited availability during peak season; guests should make bookings 12-18 months in advance. There is always a possibility of the resident gorilla family, Nyakagezi, traversing into the neighbouring countries i.e. Rwanda or Congo.
Mount Gahinga Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Mgahinga, Uganda
Write A Review On Mount Gahinga Lodge In Mgahinga, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED MGAHINGA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOUNT GAHINGA LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Mount Gahinga Lodge
3. Mount Gahinga Lodge Map
4. Photos For Mount Gahinga Lodge
5. Video For Mount Gahinga Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Mount Gahinga Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
MGAHINGA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MGAHINGA NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MGAHINGA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Mount Gahinga Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOUNT GAHINGA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +