What We Like About Virunga Lodge
- Offers spectacular views of the Virunga Mountains and the twin lakes of Ruhondo and Bulera in the Volcanoes National Park
- Secluded location. It is away from mainstream accommodations of Kinigi, near the park headquarters
- With only 10 stone bandas, offers vacationers the quiet, premier experience. The in-house Dian Fossey Map Room Catalogue is informative.
- By using solar power and other eco-friendly operating methods, the lodge seeks to minimize the carbon footprint
- Personal butler service attached to each room. The staff are friendly, offering excellent service. Complimentary massage after your gorilla trek. Engaging cultural experience with the Intore dance group. Presents delicious meals in the communal dining room
Things To Note When Staying At Virunga Lodge
- With its seclusion, it is a slightly away from the main gate of Volcanoes Park. Guests travel an extra 30-45 minutes to access the park headquarter's starting point
- The deluxe banda room is on the higher price range
- Views of the rooms are variable. Some of them face the lakes while others face the volcanoes
- For its price, seclusion and deluxe rustic ambiance, it is on the higher price range due to lack of serious competition
- Offers 2 deluxe rooms for families, but does not have any other child-friendly activities considering that gorilla treks are open to kids above 15 years only
Virunga Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On Virunga Lodge In Volcanoes, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE VIRUNGA LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Virunga Lodge
3. Virunga Lodge Map
4. Photos For Virunga Lodge
5. Video For Virunga Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Virunga Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Singita Kwitonda LodgeVolcanoes
Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeVolcanoes
One&Only Gorilla’s Nest LodgeVolcanoes
Mountain Gorilla View LodgeVolcanoes
Le Bambou Gorilla LodgeVolcanoes
Gorillas Volcanoes HotelVolcanoes
Five Volcanoes Boutique HotelVolcanoes
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Virunga Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON VIRUNGA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +