What We Like About Singita Kwitonda Lodge
- Small, boutique accommodation in the Volcanoes National Park suitable for the discerning visitor looking for low footfall and personalized service.
- Constructed almost entirely out of naturally-occurring materials sourced from the surrounding landscape such as clay bricks baked in a wood oven, river stones, volcanic rocks, and woven bamboo thatch.
- Welcomes families with children and larger groups of guests offering two and four-bedroom villas that can sleep up to 4 and 8 luxury vacationers, respectively, also has kid-centric activities for younger explorers.
- Lives up to its reputation and brand name of the Singita group of accommodations.
- An eco-friendly establishment that has solar panels installed to generate power along with rainwater harvesting and responsible waste management practices.
Things To Note When Staying At Singita Kwitonda Lodge
- Has a limited number of rooms because of which the resort can get booked early in the prime tourist season in the Volcanoes National Park, guests desiring to stay here may want to indicate their preference 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Does not have facilities like a swimming pool or fitness center, though rooms have an outdoor heated plunge pool alongside in-room expert massages and wellness treatments. Ideal for guests desiring to relax after a strenuous trek in search of gorillas.
- Premier, boutique accommodation offering exceptional services, distinct facilities and superior amenities. Prices are on the top tier range, and unsuitable for the economy or deluxe seeking traveler.
- Accepts children of all ages which may be an inconvenience for the discerning vacationers desiring higher age restrictions. Multi-generation families with children typically stay at the private villa, Kataza House.
- For your gorilla safari, the lodge does provide a pair of gaiters, walking sticks, waterproof parkas and pants, protective gloves, a small backpack for your personal gear, water bottle and lunch. While at the lodge, the wines are primarily from South Africa. If you have a specific preference for drinks, do make a note during your reservation with AfricanMecca.
Singita Kwitonda Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On Singita Kwitonda Lodge In Volcanoes, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SINGITA KWITONDA LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Singita Kwitonda Lodge
3. Singita Kwitonda Lodge Map
4. Photos For Singita Kwitonda Lodge
5. Video For Singita Kwitonda Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Singita Kwitonda Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Singita Kwitonda Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SINGITA KWITONDA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +