READ MORE ON SABYINYO SILVERBACK LODGE
SABYINYO SILVERBACK LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Located at Kinigi by the foothills of the Virunga Mountains and closest to the Volcanoes Park. Thus, it offers easy accessibility to the base point of your trekking tour that is a short 15 minutes' drive away.
- Offers stunning views of the mountains with sprawling, fertile community fields spread below them. Some of the profits of your stay over directly benefit the locals.
- The first luxurious lodge at Volcanoes National Park. With just 9 cottages and suites, the lodge offers guests the discreet, boutique experience.
- Excellent service. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to assist with cleaning footwear, doing laundry, serving meals, providing hot water bottles, and lighting fires in the room.
- Serves sumptuous, wholesome and very delicious cuisine.
Things To Note When Staying At Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Although massages are available, an absence of a proper spa considering the establishment is an upmarket one.
- Views can be variable with the rooms at higher elevations offering more expansive vistas of the Volcanoes Park.
- Due to its elevated location, some guests might have to walk a steep pathway to reach the main reception and lounge area.
- Offers a family cottage, but there are no activities designed especially for children given that gorilla tours are permitted for children over 15 only.
- One of the few most expensive lodges for gorilla safaris in Rwanda. It seeks an affluent demographic who want the best of experiences.
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge In Volcanoes, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SABYINYO SILVERBACK LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
3. Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Map
4. Photos For Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
5. Video For Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SABYINYO SILVERBACK LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +