READ MORE ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL
FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR
What We Like About Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Sited close to the entrance of the Volcanoes National Park, thus offering easy accessibility to the trails
- Family friendly hotel offering a Family Suite and VIP Cottage. Touring guests can also request for a crib or a cradle to be set up in the rooms. Also, suitable for physically challenged guests
- With just 13 rooms, offers the quiet, personalized experience for your stay close to Volcanoes Park
- Warm, thoughtful, and highly efficient service
- Has a swimming pool and spa on site
Things To Note When Staying At Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Room decor needs improvement for an authentic lodge feel
- Hotel-like style rather than an authentic safari lodge e.g. in-room television, air-conditioning, swimming pool
- Due to lack of competition of deluxe accommodations, prices are on the higher side. No backup generator onsite during electricity cuts
- Has high walls around the property that somewhat restrict the view of the Volcanoes wilderness but act as barriers against the sounds of traffic from the road
- Due to its upper floor location, physically challenged guests will find that accessing the lounge and dining area is not possible
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
3. Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Map
4. Photos For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
5. Video For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Singita Kwitonda LodgeVolcanoes
Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeVolcanoes
One&Only Gorilla’s Nest LodgeVolcanoes
Mountain Gorilla View LodgeVolcanoes
Le Bambou Gorilla LodgeVolcanoes
Gorillas Volcanoes HotelVolcanoes
Five Volcanoes Boutique HotelVolcanoes
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +