READ MORE ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL
FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Ten minutes to the headquarters site of Volcanoes National Park on the road to Kinigi (Musanze), thus offering easy accessibility to the trails.
- Family-friendly hotel offering a Family Suite and Volcanoes Manor, which are suitable for 4 and 6 travelers, respectively, also has a wading pool where kids can play.
- With just 13 rooms, offers the quiet, personalized experience for your stay at the Volcanoes National Park.
- Located amidst beautifully-landscaped gardens and lush greenery abounding with native flora.
- Mid-range accommodation providing the ideal blend of quality and quantity, offers a balanced gorilla safari holiday with great facilities and amenities.
Things To Note When Staying At Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Prices are fair compared to other deluxe and high end accommodations.
- Offers facilities like a swimming pool and has a spa for getting massages but does not have a fitness center, though guests preferring the authentic safari experience may prefer the absence of such add-ons.
- The Volcanoes Manor offers an accessible room for special needs guests e.g. elderly guests.
- Has only 13 rooms and can get booked early in the prime tourist season in Volcanoes Park. Guests wishing to stay here may want to indicate their preference at least 12 to 18 months beforehand.
- Needs to improve on eco-friendly practices e.g. solar panels for power or waste recycling, being a small accommodation, management should look into adopting greener initiatives.
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Write A Review On Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
3. Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Map
4. Photos For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
5. Video For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +