Bisate Lodge Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Bisate Lodge
- Unique architecture and ambiance. Offers just 6 rooms, which is perfect for discerning guests looking for a private, tranquil holiday with personalized services.
- Allows easy access to the base camp of the many trails that wind through the reserve thanks to its location at Kinigi, the park’s headquarters.
- Possibility of viewing some of the native avian and terrestrial fauna because of the presence of indigenous forests on the property. Offers magnificent views of the Bisoke, Karisimbi, and Mikeno mountains of the Volcanoes National Park.
- Offers an extensive and delicious array of local and global cuisine.
- Operates using eco-friendly principles including recycling water and waste, harvesting rainwater, and generating solar energy for power.
Things To Note When Staying At Bisate Lodge
- One of most expensive lodges to stay in the world, Africa, Rwanda and Volcanoes National Park.
- Not geared towards value and deluxe seeking guests.
- Limited availability during peak season as there are only 6 rooms. We recommend booking this property 12-18 months in advance.
- Prices will always be on the higher side even during the low season and will remain so every year.
- An alternate, authentic, premier lodge is lacking in this park; therefore, no other equivalent property is available at a lesser price. This is the number 1 choice for the ultra-luxury clientele. The only other luxury option are Virunga Lodge and Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, and also the upcoming One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge and Singita Kwitonda Lodge .
Write A Review On Bisate Lodge In Volcanoes, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BISATE LODGE REVIEW
1. Bisate Lodge Price Guide
BISATE LODGE GUIDE
2. Reviews For Bisate Lodge
3. Bisate Lodge Map
4. Photos For Bisate Lodge
5. Video For Bisate Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Bisate Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Volcanoes safari accommodations in Rwanda
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Bisate Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BISATE LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +