READ MORE ON THE SANDS AT NOMAD
THE SANDS AT NOMAD TRIP REVIEWS & BEACH ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR (2023-2024)
The Sands at Nomad Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Mombasa, Kenya
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On The Sands at Nomad In Mombasa, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED MOMBASA FOR A BEACH VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE THE SANDS AT NOMAD REVIEW
2. Reviews For The Sands at Nomad
3. The Sands at Nomad Map
4. Photos For The Sands at Nomad
5. Video For The Sands at Nomad
6. Trip Ideas For The Sands at Nomad
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I want to let you know we had a wonderful time in Kenya and everything went a planned! We also enjoyed Pinewood Village by the ocean in Mombasa. Thanks so much for all you and your company did for us.
James Brubaker & Michael Hess - Pennsylvania, United States
From the moment we arrived in Mombasa, there were transportation officers there to collect us. Great trip, and AfricanMecca were really organised and gave us all the information. Thanks for everything!
Mark Cobb - London, United Kingdom
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect. We were spoiled...
Mrs Annemarie Bain - New York, United States
My daughter's and my trip that AfricanMecca arranged to South Coast Mombasa, Diani Reef Beach Resort was awesome. We laid on the beach quite a bit, but did manage to take in camel rides and also snorkelling.
Shirley Smith - Alberta, Canada
Jambo Altaf, I want to let you know that both Dorothy and I found our two week trip to Kenya to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more.
John Lowry - Cheshire, United Kingdom
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. In, fact I enjoyed my time in Kenya so much that I changed my plans to spend a few days in London and spent an extra two days in Mombasa.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
I am writing to let you know that my mother and her friend, Carole, had a very good holiday in Kenya. We were all very happy with all your help in booking the trip. All the arrangements you had made for them went very smoothly.
Dr Christina Cousens - Moredun Research Institute - Scotland, United Kingdom
MOMBASA SOUTH HOTELS & RESORTS
AfroChic DianiMombasa - South Coast
Waterlovers Beach ResortMombasa - South Coast
The Sands at NomadMombasa - South Coast
The Sands at Chale IslandMombasa - South Coast
Pinewood Beach Resort & SpaMombasa - South Coast
Neptune Palm Beach Boutique ResortMombasa - South Coast
Villa MB By Xanadu CollectionMombasa - South Coast
Baobab Beach Resort & SpaMombasa - South Coast
Almanara Luxury VillasMombasa - South Coast
Alfajiri VillasMombasa - South Coast
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO MOMBASA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With The Sands at Nomad? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON THE SANDS AT NOMAD
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +