READ MORE ON CHEM CHEM SAFARI LODGE
CHEM CHEM SAFARI LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Chem Chem Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Tarangire, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED TARANGIRE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE CHEM CHEM SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Chem Chem Lodge
3. Chem Chem Lodge Map
4. Photos For Chem Chem Lodge
5. Video For Chem Chem Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Chem Chem Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Thoroughly enjoyed the game drives. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly. Everything ran smoothly.
Alan Winner - Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Dear Raza, We arrived home on Sunday full of happy memories of our holiday. Emmanuel our driver was a top guide. Very knowledgeable about the animals and the parks. Thank you so much for making this a holiday to remember.
Norman & Janet Sutton - Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Raza, we had an incredible time and this is largely due to you and your staff's exceptional advice and flexibility in accommodating our needs. We will both vouch that AfricanMecca's quality for customer service is beyond reproach.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
The AfricanMecca Safari experience was great. All the connections were spot on and the lodges and camps were great - 1st class. The safaris were great with the time spent in Ngorongoro totally outstanding. We just totally loved it, a great experience.
Bruce and Susie Ironside - New Zealand
The Tanzania safari was a trip that will remain in our memories as one of the best. The guide we had for the safari was named Babu and he was professional, knowledgeable & attentive. I will definitely use your company for any future trips.
Marian Murray - Boston, United States
TARANGIRE CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO TARANGIRE IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Chem Chem Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON CHEM CHEM LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +