Aiyana Resort Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Pemba, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED PEMBA FOR AN AFRICA TOUR IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE AIYANA RESORT REVIEW
2. Reviews For Aiyana Resort
3. Aiyana Resort Map
4. Photos For Aiyana Resort
5. Video For Aiyana Resort
6. Trip Ideas For Aiyana Resort
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
The Aiyana Resort Resort at Pemba was outstanding. All personnel there care and deliver great service. Beach dinner experiences and superb variations of meal menus plus changes of venue for dinners were wonderful.
Viv & Kirsty Turner - KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Jambo Altaf, We did enjoy the Manta Reef Lodge in Pemba. People were very friendly, food very good with lots of variety lunch & dinner. Diving was well organized, professional people and good infrastructure.
Michela Casaldi & Jason Haynes - Newbury, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. Everything went very well. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Ras Nungwi was a beautiful property, the pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime. Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
Dear Raza, I want to thank you for being the very best travel partner to design and arrange our spectacular trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
EXPLORE MORE ON PEMBA IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI OR BEACH TRIP TO PEMBA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Aiyana Resort? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON AIYANA RESORT
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +