2. Reviews For Kiba Point Selous Lodge
3. Kiba Point Selous Lodge Map
4. Photos For Kiba Point Selous Lodge
5. Video For Kiba Point Selous Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Kiba Point Selous Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
We have just recently returned from our trip to Tanzania. Our last stop was at the Retreat in Selous. The arrangements made by AfricanMecca were spot on. Our thanks to the AfricanMecca team and Raza for a most exceptional trip!
Warren & Sharon Hanselman - California, United States
Dear Altaf, We had a really remarkable time in Tanzania and Zanzibar. Our favorite was Mivumo River Lodge in Selous. It was truly a trip of a lifetime and we will never forget it. Thanks to everyone at AfricanMecca Safaris for making our trip so special!
Rachel Flynn & Family - California, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely unforgettable time. Both our guides were outstanding with so much knowledge. At Nyerere National Park (Selous), we found a group of wild dogs cooling off near a pool of water. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Gunnar and Liz Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NYERERE (SELOUS) IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kiba Point Selous Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIBA POINT SELOUS
NYERERE (SELOUS) CAMPS & LODGES
Roho ya SelousNyerere (Selous)
Mivumo River LodgeNyerere (Selous)
Beho BehoNyerere (Selous)
Kiba Point Selous LodgeNyerere (Selous)
Selous Serena CampNyerere (Selous)
Siwandu CampNyerere (Selous)
Selous Impala CampNyerere (Selous)
Sand River SelousNyerere (Selous)
Lake Manze Tented CampNyerere (Selous)
EXPLORE MORE ON NYERERE NATIONAL PARK (SELOUS) IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED NYERERE (SELOUS) FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIBA POINT SELOUS LODGE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +