AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Kambi Ya Tembo Safari (VALUE TIER 3) in Mount Kilimanjaro Park. Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Kilimanjaro Airport.
TANZANIA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT KAMBI YA TEMBO IN KILIMANJARO PARK
- Mount Kilimanjaro - The park and its private conservancies provides an amazingly diverse series of habitats as it rises from the pastures and bushlands of the native Maasai people. Varied terrestrial fauna and bird species are present to be seen in the western sector of Kilimanjaro National Park, including warthogs, hippos, impalas, dik diks, zebras, elephants, buffaloes and giraffes as well as less common elands and gazelles. Cheetahs, lions and leopard are much in evidence as well as jackals, hyenas, monkeys, baboons, and mongooses.
2023-2024 COST OF VALUE TIER 3 - KAMBI YA TEMBO MOUNT KILIMANJARO PARK SAFARI BY AFRICANMECCA
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Tanzania safari at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Safari accommodations are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your safari and request prices based on your travel preference.
Itinerary Summary For Kambi Ya Tembo - 3 Days (2 nights)
- Day 1 - Drive from Kilimanjaro Airport to Mount Kilimanjaro National Park. Overnight, safari activities and meals at Kambi Ya Tembo
- Day 2 - Mount Kilimanjaro National Park - Overnight, safari activities and meals at Kambi Ya Tembo
- Day 3 - Drive from Mount Kilimanjaro National Park to Arusha City or add optional extra days on safari
Request Booking & Pay TodayPrices are in US $ Dollars. Price guide is per adult sharing a double or twin room. Single room and holiday season supplements may apply for certain travel months and accommodations. Contact us for child safari prices.
2023 Prices (CY) Kambi Ya Tembo - Mount Kilimanjaro Safari - Tier 3 Value - 3 Days
|Kambi Ya Tembo - Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier 3 - CY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$1280||$1515||$2205|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$1170||$1350||$2045|
|15 December - 10 January||$1280||$1515||$2205|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a maximum of 1 person traveling
- *Seasonal closure of one or more camps. Contact us for alternative options for your dates
2024 Prices (NY) Kambi Ya Tembo - Mount Kilimanjaro Safari - Tier 3 Value - 3 Days
|Kambi Ya Tembo - Mount Kilimanjaro Safari Tier 3 - NY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$1375||$1630||$2375|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$1260||$1455||$2200|
|15 December - 10 January||$1375||$1630||$2375|
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Professional safari guiding services. All guides are native experts in African wildlife, game driving, culture and history, many of whom speak other European languages.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Full board meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast) when staying the night during the safari.
- Selected drinks and beverages at specified safari camps and lodges as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in a private 4x4 vehicle (custom safari built) as stated in the itinerary.
- Private tour guide & vehicle - you will have your own private 4x4 vehicle with an expert and experienced guide for the full duration of your tour.
- Game viewing activities are included with your overnight stay as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and emergency contact details.
1. Kambi Ya Tembo Price Guide
KAMBI YA TEMBO GUIDE
2. Reviews For Kambi Ya Tembo
3. Kambi Ya Tembo Map
4. Photos For Kambi Ya Tembo
5. Video For Kambi Ya Tembo
6. Trip Ideas For Kambi Ya Tembo
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well by all your ground team and everything ran smoothly. I enjoyed it all.
Alan Winner, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MOUNT KILIMANJARO IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kambi Ya Tembo? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KAMBI YA TEMBO
EXPLORE MORE ON MOUNT KILIMANJARO NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED WESTERN KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KAMBI YA TEMBO REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +