AfricanMecca recommends the 4 Days - 3 Nights Lake Natron Maasai Culture & Adventure Safari (DELUXE TIER 2). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Arusha or Lake Manyara.
TANZANIA MAASAI CULTURE & ADVENTURE SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT LAKE NATRON CAMP
- Lake Natron - Touring Lake Natron in expedition mode encompasses a variety of activities, such as Maasai boma cultural tour, community village visit, flamingo walks, lake birdwatching, hominid footprints walk, Ngare Sero waterfalls visit, Ngare Sero and Rift Valley adventure hike, sundowners, and visit to the natural plunge pool for a cool-off. There is also the option to climb Ol Doinyo Lengai, an active volcanic mountain.
2023-2024 COST OF DELUXE TIER 2 - LAKE NATRON MAASAI CULTURE & ADVENTURE SAFARI BY AFRICANMECCA
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Tanzania safari at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Safari accommodations are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your safari and request prices based on your travel preference.
Itinerary Summary For Lake Natron Camp - 4 Days (3 nights)
- Day 1 - Drive from Arusha or Lake Manyara to Lake Natron. Overnight, safari activities and meals at Lake Natron Camp
- Day 2 & 3 - Lake Natron - Overnight, safari activities and meals at Lake Natron Camp
- Day 4 - Drive from Lake Natron to Arusha or Lake Manyara. Add optional extra days on safari
Request Booking & Pay TodayPrices are in US $ Dollars. Price guide is per adult sharing a double or twin room. Single room and holiday season supplements may apply for certain travel months and accommodations. Contact us for child safari prices.
2023 Prices (CY) Lake Natron Maasai Culture & Adventure Safari - Tier 2 Deluxe - 4 Days
|Lake Natron Maasai Culture & Adventure Safari Tier 2 - CY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$1990||$2260||$2895|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$1990||$2260||$2895|
|15 December - 10 January||$1990||$2000||$2635|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a maximum of 1 person traveling
- *Seasonal closure of one or more camps. Contact us for alternative options for your dates
2024 Prices (NY) Lake Natron Maasai Culture & Adventure Safari - Tier 2 Deluxe - 4 Days
|Lake Natron Maasai Culture & Adventure Safari Tier 2 - NY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$2140||$2435||$3120|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$2140||$2435||$3120|
|15 December - 10 January||$2140||$2150||$2840|
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Professional safari guiding services. All guides are native experts in African wildlife, game driving, culture and history, many of whom speak other European languages.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Full board meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast) when staying the night during the safari.
- Selected drinks and beverages at specified safari camps and lodges as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in a private 4x4 vehicle (custom safari built) as stated in the itinerary.
- Expert tour guide - escorted walking safari to be provided by an expert and experienced safari guide for the full duration of your tour.
- Safari activities are included with your overnight stay as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and emergency contact details.
1. Lake Natron Camp Price Guide
LAKE NATRON CAMP
2. Reviews For Lake Natron Camp
3. Lake Natron Camp Map
4. Photos For Lake Natron Camp
5. Video For Lake Natron Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Lake Natron Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I just fell in love with Steven, our guide in Tanzania. Not only did he take care of us, but he truly cared about us. Thank you so much for planning and executing a dream for me.
Maria Staebler - Connecticut, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Dear Raza, Not a day has passed that we have not been overwhelmed by what we experienced, and by how fantastic our vacation was. It was truly magical. We saw the" Big Five", lion mating and the migration. It was the vacation of a lifetime.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
We wanted to thank you for the great amount of care you put into helping us with our travel planning for Africa. We were very much in your hands. Many thanks again, Raza for all your care, attention, advice and professionalism.
Lorraine Beach and Marilyn Jolly - Marrickville, Australia
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE NATRON IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lake Natron Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE NATRON CAMP
LAKE NATRON CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Lake Natron safari accommodations in Tanzania
EXPLORE MORE ON LAKE NATRON IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE NATRON FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE NATRON CAMP REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +