READ MORE ON NYUNGWE TOP VIEW HILL HOTEL
NYUNGWE TOP VIEW HILL HOTEL TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
- You can access the park’s main attractions i.e. distinct trails, Canopy Walkway and headquarters of the reserve.
- Staff are friendly and welcomes wilderness holidaymakers with a warm demeanor.
- Offers stunning views of the landscape of Nyungwe National Park.
- Each of the rooms faces a section of the region e.g. forest, lake, hills etc. and has names according to the panoramas they provide.
- The food is good here considering it is a remote, value accommodation.
Things To Note When Staying At Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
- Accessing this vacation stayover is difficult since the road leading up to it is only a dirt track and riddled with potholes.
- Lacks maintenance and the furniture looks dated and lesser quality.
- Does not offer child-friendly facilities. Parents need to be extra cautious with kids playing on the incline. Not disabled-friendly either.
- Expects visiting tourists to pay unreasonable rates for water, drinks and other small conveniences.
- Views are variable from each of the rooms and being the only value hotel in the vicinity, it lacks the possibility of improvement and upgrading of services.
Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Nyungwe, Rwanda
Write A Review On Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED NYUNGWE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NYUNGWE TOP VIEW HILL HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
3. Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Map
4. Photos For Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
5. Video For Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NYUNGWE IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NYUNGWE TOP VIEW HILL HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +