What We Like About Kigali Serena Hotel
- The hotel is located in the center of the city at a driving distance of 20-25 minutes, about 12 kilometers (less than 8 miles) from the Kigali International Airport. Thus, it is well suited for guests visiting Kigali for business and wishing to stay central for a day or two before traveling onward.
- The hotel offers excellent meals with an impressive variety in its two specialty restaurants, Milima Restaurant, and Sokoni Cafe.
- You can avail of expert massages in the hotel’s Maisha Spa. You can also use the fitness equipment of the Maisha Health Club.
- Expect consistent, high-quality services from the staff.
- Excellent security at the hotel entrance; though, some guests find it bothersome.
Things To Note When Staying At Kigali Serena Hotel
- Since the hotel caters to conferences and meetings, guests looking for quiet vacation accommodations might not appreciate the noise and disturbance when the hotel is filled with attendees staying over.
- This Rwandan hotel has 148 rooms in all, and if you are looking for the tranquil boutique experience with few guests and ultra-personalized service, this accommodation is not for you.
- Some of the amenities and fittings in few of the room such as the air-conditioners and hinges might seem a little dated and creaky.
- The rooms facing the pool have a nice view, but the sounds can be disturbing when the hotel organizes poolside events. The rooms facing the street can also have traffic sounds. This is why; it is preferable to request for rooms on the higher floors in the new wing.
- One of the most expensive hotels on the Kigali property block.
Kigali Serena Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Kigali Serena Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGALI SERENA HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Kigali Serena Hotel
3. Kigali Serena Hotel Map
4. Photos For Kigali Serena Hotel
5. Video For Kigali Serena Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Kigali Serena Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kigali Serena Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGALI SERENA HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +