What We Like About Magashi Camp
- Away from the crowds of Akagera. The location of the camp is remote and exclusive to Magashi only.
- Small, intimate luxury camp with only 6 tented rooms providing the boutique vacation experience with low footfall and personalized service.
- Follows eco-friendly principles, built using sustainable materials harvested from Akagera Park and has solar panels installed to generate power for lighting and heating water.
- Has a fabulous view overlooking the scenic Lake Rwanyakazinga, and is tucked away amidst lush greenery for the perfect African holiday ambiance, ideal for guests who prefer a hybrid lodge-tent style accommodation with a pool.
- Provides unique safari activities such as night game drives and walking tours so guests can enjoy an up-close-and-personal wildlife viewing experience.
Things To Note When Staying At Magashi Camp
- Not entirely eco-friendly, supplements solar panels with a generator for days when it is raining, or the sky is cloudy.
- Has a limited number of rooms and can get booked quickly in the prime holiday season in Akagera National Park, guests wishing to stay here may want to inform the tour consultant at AfricanMecca at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Rooms are accessed by walking over a raised pathway, may not be suitable for guests with mobility challenges.
- Has a swimming pool which is more appropriate for a hotel rather than a safari stayover, guests desiring the authentic camping experience may prefer the absence of such add-ons.
- Children aged 6 years and above are welcome; however, the camp requires families with children to book a minimum of 3 tents so the vehicle for game drives can be allocated on sole use.
Magashi Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Akagera, Rwanda
Write A Review On Magashi Camp In Akagera, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED AKAGERA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MAGASHI CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Magashi Camp
3. Magashi Camp Map
4. Photos For Magashi Camp
5. Video For Magashi Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Magashi Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO AKAGERA IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Magashi Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MAGASHI CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +