Akagera Game Lodge Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Akagera Game Lodge
- An easily accessible location that can be reached with a two-hour drive from Kigali, Rwanda’s capital.
- Located inside the park boundary just within the southern entrance making game drives very convenient.
- The lodge offers child-friendly accommodation to family vacationers with interconnecting rooms, a distinct kids’ wading pool, and play area. On your request, high chairs and cribs are also provided.
- Strategic location on a ridge above Lake Inema offers superb vistas of the surrounding landscape.
- Value accommodation, so room prices are on the lower side.
Things To Note When Staying At Akagera Game Lodge
- Includes a conference hall that touring guests looking for an authentic safari experience can find disquieting.
- On fully booked nights, it caters to a large number of visitors (over 120 guests in 64 rooms) and thus misses out on the quiet, discerning experience in Akagera.
- Service and standards are variable. There is much need for improvement to maintain consistency.
- Outdated lodge rooms and common areas. Need for refurbishment.
- Lack of competition of other accommodations in the park has not led to an improvement of standards.
Write A Review On Akagera Game Lodge In Akagera, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED AKAGERA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE AKAGERA GAME LODGE REVIEW
1. Akagera Game Lodge Price Guide
AKAGERA GAME LODGE GUIDE
2. Reviews For Akagera Game Lodge
3. Akagera Game Lodge Map
4. Photos For Akagera Game Lodge
5. Video For Akagera Game Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Akagera Game Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO AKAGERA IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Akagera Game Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON AKAGERA GAME LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +