What We Like About One&Only Nyungwe House
- Located close to the peripheries of the Nyungwe National Park, offering easy accessibility to the various attractions and activities
- Distinct countryside activities like plucking tea leaves, witnessing leaves processing, and tea ceremonies thanks to proximity to the tea plantation at Gisakura
- An intimate accommodation with a limited number of rooms. Ideally suited for guests looking for a unique boutique experience
- Includes facilities like a heated pool and well-equipped fitness center
- Offers sumptuous meals and attentive service by a friendly and courteous staff
Things To Note When Staying At One&Only Nyungwe House
- Includes resort-like facilities like a swimming pool and fitness center that lessens an authentic safari ambience
- Price is on the higher side since it does not have to deal with much competition in Nyungwe National Park
- Lack of competition of other accommodations can lead to standards remaining status quo
- Activities by in-camp guides could be better organized
- There have been times when services have been variable. It should not be the case for a luxury lodge
One&Only Nyungwe House Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Nyungwe, Rwanda
Write A Review On One&Only Nyungwe House, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED NYUNGWE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ONE&ONLY NYUNGWE HOUSE REVIEW
2. Reviews For One&Only Nyungwe House
3. One&Only Nyungwe House Map
4. Photos For One&Only Nyungwe House
5. Video For One&Only Nyungwe House
6. Trip Ideas For One&Only Nyungwe House
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NYUNGWE IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With One&Only Nyungwe House? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ONE&ONLY NYUNGWE HOUSE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +