READ MORE ON ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE
ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE (3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS) SAFARI BOOKING PACKAGE FROM MOMBASA
AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Ashnil Aruba Lodge Explorer Safari From Mombasa (VALUE TIER 3) in Tsavo East. Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Mombasa.
KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE IN TSAVO EAST
- Tsavo East National Park - Safari across Kenya's largest national park teeming with herbivores and carnivores from relatives of the man-eater lions of Tsavo, fast and furious cheetahs, elephants with huge tusks, mighty herds of buffalos, bachelor impalas, dual-tone zebras, graceful giraffes and more
2. Reviews For Ashnil Aruba Lodge
3. Ashnil Aruba Lodge Map
4. Photos For Ashnil Aruba Lodge
5. Video For Ashnil Aruba Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Ashnil Aruba Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Our recent holiday to Kenya was absolutely fabulous. The highlight of our holiday though was the road safari to Tsavo East, which you recommended and organised on our behalf. We can't thank you enough!!
Kevin & Sue Severn - Leigh, United Kingdom
I can honestly say this was the best vacation I have ever been on. We enjoyed our safari to Tsavo East. 2 weeks is not nearly enough time in Kenya! Everyone was friendly and I felt very welcome. Thanks again!!
Melissa Ngala - Florida, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
Jambo Raza, Just like to thank everybody at AfricanMecca and Tsavo East for a truly memorable experience. I would have no hesitation in recommending yourselves to anybody thinking of visiting Kenya.
Paulline Ellis - Kent, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf, The service was first class and accommodation was out of this world, the staff at Tsavo could not do enough and if you required anything all you had to do was ask. Thank you for a most memorable experience.
Peter & Tracey Hutton - Prescot, United Kingdom
Tsavo East was amazing and we saw the lion and cheetah there almost immediately. We were more than satisfied with the attention to detail and thoroughness of AfricanMecca and would not hesitate to recommend you.
Babsie and Tony Dean - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Tsavo was wonderful, as were our accomodations and transportation in Zanzibar. I would absolutely recommend AfricanMecca to my friends and family. I thank you so much for helping us to plan this wonderful vacation.
Kirsten Weir - New York, United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO TSAVO EAST IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ashnil Aruba Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE
EXPLORE MORE ON TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED TSAVO EAST FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +