READ MORE ON CHUMBE ISLAND LODGE
CHUMBE ISLAND LODGE (5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS) ZANZIBAR BEACH BOOKING PACKAGE FROM NAIROBI OR ARUSHA
AfricanMecca recommends the 5 Days - 4 Nights Kisiwa On The Beach - Best Of Zanzibar Beach (VALUE TIER 3). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi or Arusha.
TANZANIA BEACH PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT KISIWA ON THE BEACH IN ZANZIBAR
- Zanzibar Island - Idyllic paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches and warm turquoise-azure waters of the Indian Ocean, spectacular marine-life at Mnemba Atoll for snorkeling and scuba diving, deep sea fishing, tour Stone Town, tropical Spice Farms, Jozani Forest and the unique Swahili culture
2. Reviews For Chumbe Island Lodge
3. Chumbe Island Lodge Map
4. Photos For Chumbe Island Lodge
5. Video For Chumbe Island Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Chumbe Island Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
The Zanzibar Stone Town tour guide was superlative. He was outstanding and gave us undivided attention. We felt that was great value and to be escorted round the market place and slave stations was like walking in a living museum.
Viv & Kirsty Turner - KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. Everything went very well. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Ras Nungwi was a beautiful property, the pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime. Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
Dear Raza, I want to thank you for being the very best travel partner to design and arrange our spectacular trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI OR BEACH TRIP TO ZANZIBAR IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Chumbe Island Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON CHUMBE ISLAND LODGE
EXPLORE MORE ON ZANZIBAR IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED ZANZIBAR FOR AN AFRICA TOUR IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE CHUMBE ISLAND LODGE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +