READ MORE ON ZANZIBAR SERENA INN
ZANZIBAR SERENA INN (3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS) ZANZIBAR STONE TOWN BOOKING PACKAGE FROM NAIROBI OR ARUSHA
AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Zanzibar Serena Inn - Best Of Zanzibar Island (DELUXE TIER 2). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi or Arusha.
TANZANIA PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT ZANZIBAR SERENA INN IN STONE TOWN ZANZIBAR
- Zanzibar Island - Idyllic paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches and warm turquoise-azure waters of the Indian Ocean, spectacular marine-life at Mnemba Atoll for snorkeling and scuba diving, deep sea fishing, tour Stone Town, tropical Spice Farms, Jozani Forest and the unique Swahili culture
COST OF DELUXE TIER 2 STONE TOWN - 3 DAYS & OPTIONAL EXTRA DAYS ZANZIBAR DISCOUNTED TOUR PACKAGE RATES
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Zanzibar Island stay at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Stone Town accommodations are almost fully booked during the peak season due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your beach and request prices based on your travel preference.
Itinerary Summary For Zanzibar Serena Inn - 3 Days (2 nights)
- Day 1 - Fly from Nairobi or Arusha to Zanzibar. Island relaxation, meals and overnight at Zanzibar Serena Inn
- Day 2 - Zanzibar - Stone Town & Spice tours, relaxation, meals and overnight at Zanzibar Serena Inn
- Day 3 - Fly from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam or add optional extra days on the island
2023 Prices (CY) - Zanzibar Serena Inn - Best Of Zanzibar Island - Tier 2 Deluxe - 3 Days
|Zanzibar Serena Hotel - Zanzibar Island Tier 2 - CY||Per Adult Sharing||Extra Day Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler||Extra Day Single|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$1230||$220||$1505||$1635||$355|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$1255||$235||$1560||$1690||$385|
|15 December - 10 January||$1420||$315||$1740||$1870||$475|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a minimum of 1 person traveling
- Minimum of 3 nights stay is required from 15 December to 10 January
- Christmas and New Year Supplement may apply during the peak holiday season dates
- *Seasonal closure of one or more hotels. Contact us for alternative options for your dates
- Beach flight extra cost is only applicable when your shared beach charter flight does not have the required passengers load to operate the seasonal flight. Payment of the flight supplement cost will ensure the flight operates on your beach date just for you. We will update you if this applies to your booking.
2024 Prices (NY) - Zanzibar Serena Inn - Best Of Zanzibar Island - Tier 2 Deluxe - 3 Days
|Zanzibar Serena Hotel - Zanzibar Island Tier 2 - NY||Per Adult Sharing||Extra Day Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler||Extra Day Single|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$1325||$235||$1620||$1760||$385|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$1355||$250||$1680||$1820||$415|
|15 December - 10 January||$1530||$340||$1875||$2015||$510|
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Selected meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in scheduled beach flights as stated in the itinerary.
- Arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All hotel fees where applicable - VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
2. Reviews For Zanzibar Serena Inn
3. Zanzibar Serena Inn Map
4. Photos For Zanzibar Serena Inn
5. Video For Zanzibar Serena Inn
6. Trip Ideas For Zanzibar Serena Inn
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
The Zanzibar Stone Town tour guide was superlative. He was outstanding and gave us undivided attention. We felt that was great value and to be escorted round the market place and slave stations was like walking in a living museum.
Viv & Kirsty Turner - KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. Everything went very well. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Ras Nungwi was a beautiful property, the pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime. Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
Dear Raza, I want to thank you for being the very best travel partner to design and arrange our spectacular trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI OR BEACH TRIP TO ZANZIBAR IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Zanzibar Serena Inn? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ZANZIBAR SERENA INN
ZANZIBAR STONE TOWN HOTELS
EXPLORE MORE ON ZANZIBAR IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED ZANZIBAR FOR AN AFRICA TOUR IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ZANZIBAR SERENA INN REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +