What We Like About Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
- Has a private sandy beach at the property.
- Food is very good; the hotel offers a good selection of meal options, from buffet to a la carte.
- The staff are courteous, friendly and provide excellent service.
- Includes interconnected rooms for families with kids along with a crib or cot. Also, has children-centric facilities like a separate wading pool that parents must supervise. Kids' meals are available at earlier timings with high chairs provided in the restaurant.
- Guests in Lake Kivu can make use of the spa services and the Maisha Fitness Club.
Things To Note When Staying At Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
- Offers 66 rooms in all to holidaymakers. The large number of rooms takes away from the quiet, personalized experience during the busy high occupancy periods.
- Has a conference center because of which the hotel can be noisy at times.
- Hotel decor and rooming aesthetics can be improved.
- The hotel prices are on higher side due to lack of competition.
- Standards are on the lesser side comparable to other Serena accommodations in East Africa.
Lake Kivu Serena Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Lake Kivu, Rwanda
Write A Review On Lake Kivu Serena Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE KIVU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE KIVU SERENA HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
3. Lake Kivu Serena Hotel Map
4. Photos For Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
5. Video For Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE KIVU IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lake Kivu Serena Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE KIVU SERENA HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +