AfricanMecca Selous Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Selous Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Selous Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Selous Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Selous Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Selous Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Selous Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Selous Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Selous Pricing Notes- The above Selous pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Selous Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN SELOUS
There is a fantastic range of choice of Selous accommodations, from the ultimate in pampered colonial era sumptuousness to the most authentic simplicity and immersion in the wilderness experience.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN SELOUS
The superlative way to experience all that a Selous exploratory tour offers is by a game drive through the area during the early morning or late afternoon, and combined with a walking and boating trip.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT SELOUS
The best game viewing is to be had in the dry season, from late June to October, when vegetation is sparse and when thirsty ungulate herds move towards water, trailed by lions, hyenas, leopards and wild dogs.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
We have just recently returned from our trip to Tanzania. Our last stop was at the Retreat in Selous. The arrangements made by AfricanMecca were spot on. Our thanks to the AfricanMecca team and Raza for a most exceptional trip!
Warren & Sharon Hanselman - California, United States
Dear Altaf, We had a really remarkable time in Tanzania and Zanzibar. Our favorite was Mivumo River Lodge in Selous. It was truly a trip of a lifetime and we will never forget it. Thanks to everyone at AfricanMecca Safaris for making our trip so special!
Rachel Flynn & Family - California, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely unforgettable time. Both our guides were outstanding with so much knowledge. At Selous Game Reserve, we found a group of wild dogs cooling off near a pool of water. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Gunnar and Liz Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR SELOUS IN SOUTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting Selous Game Reserve, we recommend combining it with offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale.
You may optionally extend out to Northern Tanzania safari parks such as Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
SELOUS RESERVE SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SELOUS IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Selous ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SELOUS GAME RESERVE
SELOUS CAMPS & LODGES
Roho ya SelousSelous
Mivumo River LodgeSelous
Kiba Point Selous LodgeSelous
The Retreat SelousSelous
Selous Serena CampSelous
Selous River CampSelous
Selous Mbuyu Safari CampSelous
Selous Kinga LodgeSelous
Selous Impala CampSelous
Sand River SelousSelous
Selous Wilderness CampSelous
Sable Mountain LodgeSelous
Rufiji River CampSelous
Lake Manze Tented CampSelous
Selous Riverside Safari CampSelous
EXPLORE MORE ON SELOUS GAME RESERVE IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED SELOUS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SELOUS REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +