What We Like About Bologonya Under Canvas
- Bologonya Under Canvas offers AfricanMecca Safaris guests a nice balance between quantity and quality. Location changes three times a year within northern Serengeti.
- The food at the camp is excellent and plentiful, and guests appreciate the variety of dishes that are prepared by the chef.
- Guest tents are spacious, with canvas floors and necessary conveniences for your stay. Drinks are included.
- Staff at Bologonya Under Canvas are attentive and friendly, often sharing personal stories with guests around the campfire.
- The camp is solar-powered, and electricity is available 24 hours per day; generators are only used to charge devices.
Things To Note When Staying At Bologonya Under Canvas
- Book early in the peak season. With 11 tents, rooms do get booked up 8 to 10 months ahead during the migration season.
- The area in which Bologonya Under Canvas is located can be windy at times, and the sound of canvas flapping in the wind may keep some guests awake at night.
- Bologonya Under Canvas offers a family tent but lacks family-friendly activities.
- This is not a premier, upscale accommodation, but a deluxe accommodation for guests who desire an affordable nature holiday.
- Unfenced campsite. Wildlife roam around the camp. Ensure you get an escort when walking to and from your tent.
Bologonya Under Canvas Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Bologonya Under Canvas In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BOLOGONYA UNDER CANVAS REVIEW
2. Reviews For Bologonya Under Canvas
3. Bologonya Under Canvas Map
4. Photos For Bologonya Under Canvas
5. Video For Bologonya Under Canvas
6. Trip Ideas For Bologonya Under Canvas
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
NORTH MARA SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Aurari CampSerengeti North
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ole Serai Luxury Camp – KogatendeSerengeti North
Mara Under CanvasSerengeti North
Mara River PostSerengeti North
River CampSerengeti North
Mkombe’s House LamaiSerengeti North
Mara Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti North
Mara Mara Tented LodgeSerengeti North
Kaskaz Mara CampSerengeti North
Nimali MaraSerengeti North
Bologonya Under CanvasSerengeti North
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lamai SerengetiSerengeti North
Sayari CampSerengeti North
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Singita Mara River Tented CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Bushtops CampSerengeti North
Lemala Kuria HillsSerengeti North
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Lemala Mara CampSerengeti North
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Bologonya Under Canvas? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BOLOGONYA UNDER CANVAS
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +