What We Like About Lake Kivu Hotel
- Offers affordable accommodation for lake-seeking vacationers.
- The staff are very genial and cooperative at most times.
- Has a swimming pool. Ideal for families with children.
- Authentic feel of the tropical gardens which are well kept.
Things To Note When Staying At Lake Kivu Hotel
- Not right by the lake. Located at a distance from Lake Kivu.
- Rooms offer variable views, some face the gardens and swimming pool while others have vistas of the lake across the road.
- Food is just adequate, needs to be improved. Restaurant service is also not up to the mark.
- Rooms do not include air conditioning or fans. They also do not have mosquito netting which leaves holidaymakers vulnerable to insects or uncomfortably warm rooms if the windows are closed.
- Fitness center has inadequate equipment and needs upgrading.
- Room decor is very basic, no “Wow” factor.
- With 34 rooms, serves a large number of guests and is not appropriate for those looking for a quiet vacation. Can be noisy sometimes because of the conference hall it has or when the hotel is fully booked.
Lake Kivu Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Lake Kivu, Rwanda
Write A Review On Lake Kivu Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE KIVU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE KIVU HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Lake Kivu Hotel
3. Lake Kivu Hotel Map
4. Photos For Lake Kivu Hotel
5. Video For Lake Kivu Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Lake Kivu Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE KIVU IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lake Kivu Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE KIVU HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +