What We Like About Hotel Des Mille Collines
- Central location. Sited at a driving distance of 20 minutes from Kigali International Airport, this hotel is ideal for tourists and corporate personnel visiting the city for a short stay. Thus, if you intend to conduct commercial activities in Kigali, you will appreciate its proximity to the main business district of the city.
- You can expect delectable cuisine, both global and local served to you in the two restaurants, each offering a distinct ambiance and variety of dishes.
- Kigali’s social magnet. To enjoy fusion music and the nightlife of the city, the hotel’s Legacy Lounge is the place to visit.
- Rwanda’s first hotel. It was also memorialized in the movie, "Hotel Rwanda.".
- Upper floor rooms that face the pool have great views.
Things To Note When Staying At Hotel Des Mille Collines
- The hotel offers a collection of 7 venues for organizing formal events and corporate meetings. When attendees converge to attend these events, resident guests might find the noise disturbing.
- Considering that the hotel offers 112 rooms, if you are looking for a small, boutique accommodation with personalized service, you should look for a different accommodation in Kigali.
- Variable rooms experience i.e. rooms that face the parking lot that is not particularly scenic. Lower floor rooms can be noisy at times.
- Rooming costs are on the high side due to its brand i.e. Rwanda’s first hotel and as featured in "Hotel Rwanda." You are paying to stay at a historical hotel.
- Staff service can be fickle at times.
Hotel Des Mille Collines Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Hotel Des Mille Collines In Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE HOTEL DES MILLE COLLINES REVIEW
2. Reviews For Hotel Des Mille Collines
3. Hotel Des Mille Collines Map
4. Photos For Hotel Des Mille Collines
5. Video For Hotel Des Mille Collines
6. Trip Ideas For Hotel Des Mille Collines
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Hotel Des Mille Collines? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON HOTEL DES MILLE COLLINES
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +