What We Like About Gorillas Golf Hotel
- Guests looking for an affordable tranquil city vacation stayover will find that the hotel is just what they need. Choose rooms facing the pool and gardens for superb views.
- The hotel is located at 5 kilometers (around 3 miles) drive from the airport and is thus ideal for overnight visitors in the city.
- Easy accessibility to some of the attractions of Kigali such as the Ivuka Arts Studio and Inema Art Center.
Things To Note When Staying At Gorillas Golf Hotel
- This Rwandan hotel has only one restaurant on site so you might find that the variety of dishes is somewhat limited.
- Since the hotel offers 83 rooms in all, guests looking for a smaller city holiday accommodation with a limited number of guests might not find it to their liking.
- During conferences and events, the hotel gets crowded and noisy, and guests might have to deal with the disturbance and bustle of 200+ attendees and resident corporate travelers.
Gorillas Golf Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Gorillas Golf Hotel In Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GORILLAS GOLF HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Gorillas Golf Hotel
3. Gorillas Golf Hotel Map
4. Photos For Gorillas Golf Hotel
5. Video For Gorillas Golf Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Gorillas Golf Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Gorillas Golf Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GORILLAS GOLF HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +