Beho Beho Camp - Selous - Safaris In Tanzania
Beho Beho excites and surprises. It is perched on a hillside deep inside the Selous. It enjoys outstanding panoramic views, cool breezes, and is completely isolated from the outside world. There is a small river gorge in the front while the lakes shimmer in the distance. Beho Beho is an island in 55,000 square kilometers of the world's largest unspoilt animal kingdom.
Upon you arrival at Beho Beho, you will be welcomed and shown to your banda by the camp's friendly and warm staff. After drinks, you dine under the stars listening to the music of the African night. You awake at sunrise to admire a view as far as the eye can see, perhaps with elephants eating peacefully in front of your banda. Such is the Beho Beho experience!
Tell Me More About Beho Beho Camp Located In Selous an African Safari & Tanzania Safari Holiday Accommodation
• You will live in simple luxury. Your stone banda has great style. The bedroom flows into a sitting room with daybed, armchairs and writing desk and panoramic window opening onto a large curved verandah with outstanding views. Your attached bathroom has flushing lavatory, basin and large mirror, and your shower is open to the sky, a delightful experience showering under the stars.
African Tanzania Safari Culinary and Dining Experience At Beho Beho Camp Located In Selous Tanzania
• On Beho Beho Camp's open terraces watching the animals coming to drink, you will enjoy leisurely brunches following the early morning walk or game drive.
• The breakfast table and chefs sometimes follow you into the bush for a true taste of the colonial lifestyle! Afterwards, during the stillness of the afternoon heat, relax by the pool or on your verandah absorbing the views and the awesome silence, while planning your next foray into the bush.
Tanzania African Safari Nature Experience and Activities At Beho Beho Camp Located In Selous Game Reserve Tanzania
• Specialized day wildl
ife watching and game driving Tanzania safaris in Selous Game Reserve.
• Specialized Ornithological Tanzania Safaris.
• Nature and Walking Safaris with an armed ranger.
• Crocodile and Hippo watching expeditions.
• Game viewing by boat on the Rufiji River.
• Selous Sundowner photo safari opportunities.
• Relax in the pool or on the sun chairs located at Beho Beho Camp on your days off from safari.
• Visit Stieglers Gorge.
• Visit the battleground and gravesite of Frederick Courteney Selous.
• Visit the hot springs near Sand Rivers.