||Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel - Mombasa
Spectacularly situated overlooking the renowned Diani Beach, the hotel was built in traditional Swahili style, nestling amid exotic gardens and fishponds shaded by ancient baobab trees. The timeless sounds of the ocean are constantly punctuated by the mingling cries of the Toucans and the Colobus monkeys as they leap from tree to tree. Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel is all-inclusive, and is located 32 km from the Mombasa mainland, and is catered towards families, friends, and couples.
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel is rated as a 3 star accommodation.
Tell Me More About Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel, Located In Diani (South Coast Mombasa), Kenya?
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Accommodation
There are 119 rooms with the following designations:
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Dining
- Cottages 25 large rooms, with 3 or 4 beds, shower, air-conditioned, with patio or balcony and rear garden view.
- Garden 76 air-conditioned rooms with shower, 2 twin or 1 double bed, balcony / patio and garden views.
- Beach Front 18 same as the garden room but with a 4-poster double bed, telephone, TV, mini fridge, and bath and directly facing the beach / sea.
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Night Out And Entertainment
- Baobab Restaurant - Restaurant with open-air terrace with a friendly and informal atmosphere, serving local and continental cuisine, and buffet style.
- Zig-Zag Bar - Poolside restaurant for breakfast, lunch and grill, venue for evening entertainment.
- Pool Bar - Swim-up bar
- Beach Bar - Overlooks the beach and sea.
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Sports
- After dinner, guests may watch or dance to a selection of various live African bands, traditional dances and musicians, acrobats, and local folklore.
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Related Facilities
- Beach fishing.
- Wind surfing.
- Tennis during the day.
- Pool Scuba trials.
- Indoors games.
- Water polo and beach volleyball.
- Shopping center for gifts and related personal needs.
- Hair dressing salon.
- Visiting doctor.
- Conference center.
- Children pool and play area.